1.Make a lemonade stand>Because when it is a hot day then I could go to a public place where there is some shade. Then I would call out " Come and get your fresh lemonade freshly squished into perfection with only 1 Table spoon of sugar and 70% of lemon and the other 30% is water. come and get it well it's fresh."
2.An art sale>Because I could photo copy some of my good art work and then sell it for $2.50. Then I will put the coins in a coin jar and the cash in a ice cream container with a lid of course.
I would help out the people that are lucky enough to be going to the Paralympics because... this is how much money it is for one person to get to the Paralympics...$1,200.
I wish that money could grow on trees for the Paralympics.
Hello Trinity I like you blog-post because it's so complex to me to see how you can raise money for the Paralympics. I liked your idea of an art sale. cool and I what one :)
ReplyDeleteanyway question how much money for a lemonade?
And I like the money tree image :)
from Mediana