Pages

Friday, 13 May 2016

Threw the forest.

I walked threw a forest to a log cabin.



It was a  frightful Friday night the wind made me shiver like a leaf. I jogged through the dangerous dark forest i was on a dirt path. it was pitch black the moon was out . I could hear wolves howling and growling in the distance it was like i was in the horror maze. I started to run when i saw something in the distance. An awful smell started to grow stronger and stronger. Then i came across a log cabin the smell was coming from inside the old log cabin. It looked abandoned and then a little bit of creeping smoke come up and danced in the wind. The lights suddenly flickered on and off. I slowly crept back the door flew open. AAAAAHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.